Senior Desktop Engineer
Delt Shared Service’s Infrastructure and Operations are part of a fast paced, dynamic IT Team servicing approximately 8,500 user spread across multiple sites around the Devon.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, experienced and adaptable 3rd line Senior Desktop Engineer to join our Client Device Team in our Plymouth office. The work is varied in nature incorporating a mixture of problem management, service improvement and project work.
Duties will involve managing and administering the technology and tools used to provision and support client devices throughout their lifecycle. You must be highly experienced with the relevant technologies (Including SCCM, MDT, PowerShell), have a sharp eye for detail and an on-going appetite to maintain your knowledge.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of Microsoft MCSA or MCTS or equivalent
- Advanced experience of relevant Microsoft technologies including the following:
- Microsoft Windows OS
- Microsoft SCCM
- Windows Update (WSUS & SCCM)
- App Packaging (App-V, Scripted Installs, MSI)
- Group Policy
- Windows ADK
- Substantial and demonstrable experience of working in a desktop role within a complex ICT environment along with excellent knowledge of desktop, laptop and mobile device hardware, operating systems and protocols.
- Knowledge and proven understanding of multiple ICT areas encompassing 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support.
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
- Experience in providing a customer focused ICT service working within a complex ITIL environment.
- A full UK driving license.
Should you wish to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday 24th April 2018, explaining how you are suited to this role, which will then be passed to the recruiting managerDownload Job Description