Senior Server Engineer - Permanent
Delt currently have the following position available.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable Senior Server Engineer to join our Infrastructure and Operations team in our Plymouth office.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing Server related issues as well as expanding the Server Infrastructure and where applicable re-configuring server equipment based on provided specification.
You’ll be able to show initiative and the acumen to learn quickly. You’ll be working in an energetic, fast paced environment with early responsibility. You will be interacting with our customers, suppliers, contractors, team members, and senior management and therefore excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines and flexible hours are essential.
You will need to have a deep understanding and knowledge of the following technologies:
- Microsoft System Centre Suite
- Systems Centre
- Operations Manager
- Configuration Manager
- Virtual Machines Manager
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- ADFS, Azure SSO, DHCP, DNS
- Routing / switching / IP Addressing
- DNS / DHCP
- Power shell / Scripting
- Office 365 integration, deployment and Administration
- Microsoft Exchange Online Administration
- Microsoft Exchange Online Hybrid Migrations (for Enterprise organisations)
- Data Storage and Backup solutions
- VMware virtualisation.
In additional to these technical skills you will need to be able to:
- Lead on Infrastructure related projects
- Mentor other staff and share server related knowledge to other technical disciplines
- Think creatively to offer new and flexible solutions to our growing customer base
Should you wish to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, explaining how you are suited to this role, which will then be passed to the recruiting manager.Download Job Description