Solution Design & Delivery
Here at Delt our Solution Design & Delivery teams oversee a variety of projects helping you solve your business problems and providing a complete ‘beginning-to-end’ service. We strive to offer smart, innovative solutions and build strong, collaborative teams with our clients helping them to deliver necessary and sustainable change.
Underpinning our work are the principles of good management and governance. Implementing change within and across an organisation is not an easy task. Changing the way we work – digital transformation – is currently one of the biggest challenges organisations face. In adopting a structured approach to portfolio, programme and project management our aim is to build and deliver flexible, progressive and connected services for our customers.
Forecasting, planning, tracking and stakeholder reporting are key elements of successful delivery – measure and trust the outcomes. We aim to ensure your digital strategy is aligned to your business strategy and objectives and in doing so;
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Enhance employee productivity
- Drive down business costs
Quite simply – Better, Faster, Cheaper
Below are examples of some of the types of work we undertake:
• Evaluation of business needs and how they might be met using various technical solutions and
producing options appraisals and recommendations
• Business and systems analysis
• Options papers for technical solutions
• Implementation of new or upgraded infrastructure
• Deploying new or upgraded third party software
• Developing applications or reports
• Moving groups of people or equipment between sites
• Retiring and decommissioning networked sites or other ICT facilities
• ICT changes in support of regulatory or compliance requirements.
• Software Development